Break out of mediocrity into higher levels of creativity, success and fulfilment. It’s easy when you let go of needing to know.
How do I know this? Because I’ve been there.
I used to be super creative as a kid, always making things up and having a great time. The world was full of wonder and awe and I found joy in the unknown. But it got beat out of me. Life conditioned me to believe that my creative expression wasn’t enough, that to be successful, I must know more. So, I disconnected from it, and became addicted to knowledge, looking for someone else to tell me what to do and how to do it. I no longer trusted my natural ability to create, and cut that part of me off. I worked hard, waiting for recognition, waiting for permission while everyone else was out there creating. It was painful. I felt empty and in constant competition with people, if they were doing better than I was, it meant that I wasn’t good enough, and so the destructive cycle continued.
I was stuck playing someone else’s game, jumping from job to job trying to find what it was that I loved, constantly searching outside of myself for the answer.
That was the major flaw in my thinking.
What I needed to do was reconnect with my own authentic expression. My creativity. When I stopped looking to others for the answers I was able to breakthrough to the levels of success and freedom I’d been craving. The success I was meant for.
Which brings me to you...
I’m here to serve. It is my greatness to reconnect you with your greatness.
You don’t have to fit anywhere, you just need to be true to yourself. Know what you love. Know how your creativity wants to be expressed. I’ll teach you the tools you need to reconnect with your natural abilities and reach the success you’re meant for.
“It’s all about choice...”
You can choose to remain stuck in a competition with the world, having your worth and success determined by someone else OR you can expand your horizons beyond your beliefs of what’s possible to unlock your full creative potential.
Want to know a bit about my qualifications?
- Level 4 Mastery of Creative Development, Natural Success Academy
- Accredited Confidence Coach, SMART Majority
- Certificate in Engagement, International Association for Public Participation (IAP2)
- Bachelor's Degree (Hons) Health and Behavioural Science, University of Wollongong
- Diploma of Neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), Innernation UK
- 11 years professional experience across Government, Private and Not-for-Profit sectors (policy and strategy, facilitation and training, engagement, communications, diversity and inclusion, and public health)
- Online volunteer, International Peace and Development, United Nations